NU-QUIP / about us
Nu-Quip CC was formed and open for business in May 1994. We then updated our business registration name to Nu-Quip (KZN) PTY Ltd in December of 2000.
Our shareholders and directors have a combined total of more than 140 years experience in the lifting, lashing and rigging equipment business, making Nu-Quip a formadible player within our industry - enabling us to assist customers with most of their requirements and queries.
Nu-Quip is registered with the Department of Labour as a Lifting Machine entity (LME) and employs seven Lifting Machine Inspectors (LMI). These LMI’s are also members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association of South Africa (LEEASA).The company is also a member of The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association of the United Kingdom.
Our core business is the supply of steel wire ropes, chains and rigging equipment
Included in our product range and agencies are:
- Bridon Endurance, high performance idustrial crane ropes.
- Teufelberger Perfekt, high performance ropes for marine and construction.
- Nemag quick release links mainly for use on gab applications.
- Plasma 12 x12 strand, high-breaking-force synthetic ropes.
- Lashtech marine container lashing equipment.
- CMCO Yale chain hoist
- Pains Wessex marine distress signals
- Jasons Cradle man overboard solutions and rigid scramble nets.
NU-QUIP / News
NU-QUIP Website Launch
24 Nov 2017
Nu-Quip CC has launches new website enabling us to assist customers with most of their requirements and queries.